Monday, May 24, 2010

Finding a Twin (of sorts)

I decided for who knows why to look myself up on Google. I used my official name and got 2 hits. The first Richard Search is from Leeds, UK. I never got to the others. He is the managing director for William G Search, Ltd. in Leeds.He is on Facebook. He has a daughter named Sophie.The coincidences are really remarkable: my name is also Richard Search; my middle name is William; my English wife was born a stones throw from the other Leeds, in Kent and I am on Facebook. And I have three sons, none named Sophie. Now don’t go all squishy on me here. I don’t have any interest in paranormal connections or the like. I just think it’s interesting to find someone with the same name, especially when the name is not very common. The rest is just interesting.
But, if I find out that he is a West Ham fan, then you can roll out the Twilight Zone theme.



No comments: