Monday, May 7, 2012

Tiger Penis? Rhino Horn? Ground up Babies?


Yes, all three are available to Chinese people who want a little something “extra” in their diet. Some like the penises and horns are specifically for erection improvement, but one wonders why that is needed. More than 13 million babies are aborted in China per year just to satisfy the “One Child” policy but the west is told But Wait!! These babies don’t die in vain. We use them for medicinal purposes. For example, they dry some of them, grind into a coarse powder, fill capsules with the powder and sell them to people who have medical need for ground baby.

Talk about sick bastards. This really takes the cake.
I keep telling you I don’t make this stuff up, don’t I? And since the babies aren’t Christians, there is no evidence of God getting involved. Interesting huh?


Image:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi15Ugl7IKsoaEHCfsTO0NQ3lJWW0jzzxNx7hnhrxOum4bjP6hqzpLAx0xBYQgCajLTCwgAM-uIYRJAZxk5YLsvSqeGg7ORUV9ANux6pBxrCE3HFZKxCTL3dRST1devoJfuE6yz75j0GJqt/s400/5.png

4 comments:

Zarko said...

I was hungry this morning, but could not figure out if I had a sweet tooth or simply wanted something salty... Huh, a ground up baby would satisfy both my sweet and salty cravings. Ohh, I don't know if I should laugh or to cry when I read this. Nothing surprises me about the sick nature of humanity. The God CEO, must have sold the Asia, Africa, and Middle East countries to his competitors just before the market collapsed. I wonder why he kept USA on his payroll? It must be because of Florida beaches, Californian wine, or simply he just feels bad for Bush's family, or because this is the country of free. Unfortunately, there is nothing free and without a small print. I once thought to make God my good friend, but changed my mind after realizing that he is mean, and in a sense crazy as hell. I don't want him to love me, because every time he loves anybody they end up dead, either by a flood, a spear, or simply stoned to death, maybe even a little gassed, and poisoned. His imagination is very vivid. That's why I fall in love with my mind, and the ground up babies on occasion lol.

Unknown said...

Where did you get this pic! Do my eyes deceive me or is this a real baby

woody s. said...

V. thanks for reading my blog essays. The source material for this comes from a Daily Mail article, and backed up by several others. The image, which I agree is disquieting and looks to me to be a real baby (maybe photo-shopped?) came from a sub location on this URL: www//.2.bp.blogspot.com . I just looked and could not find it. If you put in the whold link I have included in the article, you should get the image.

Unknown said...

The photo is real. The skin is basically undeveloped, therefore it peels and strong scabs form.