Sunday, November 3, 2013

What a DAY!!!.


 Got up to a great cool morning, walked then dive into the garage. Massive on-and-off cleaning and dunging. So, came across my old railroad lanterns, played with them, emailed a couple of sites for help and moved on to the Hallicrafters short wave radio. Plugged it in to a buzz. Looked up some info and found an antique radio group, joined and asked for help with the fixing of the WR-600.

Then, the real bonus: I found my copy of “The Great Drake” by Mario Cappelli. What a terrific story of heroism and adventure. I love it. I wish it were made into a movie, and with CIG as good as it is now, I think it would be a block buster. I traveled the cyberworld and couldn’t find anything on the web about him so I looked in Amazon, found the book and a review by his daughter, Dee. I am now in the process of trying to get in touch with her to find out more about her father and the story. Here is what one reviewer on Amazon said:

“If you are hurting because of the trials and tribulations of leadership and/or are doubting your abilities as a leader (or you know someone who is), you truly must read this book.”

You gotta read this classic. You will never be the same again, I promise. Amazon has them. Go Now.
What a DAY!!!! And it is only 1:42.
 
Image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fR6ngxxSL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

No comments: