Monday, April 1, 2013

DO YOU EVEN GET IT?


 
Woman about to be beheaded.*. Sharia Law
Rep. Matt Salmon, from Arizona's 5th Congressional District, told 3TV that he loves his son and does not believe he chose to be gay, but that he has not "evolved" to the position that his son should be allowed to marry someone of the same sex.

"I don't support the gay marriage," Salmon says in the clip. "My son is by far one of the most important people in my life. I love him more than I can say. I'm just not there as far as believing in my heart that we should change 2,000 years of social policy in favor of a redefinition of the family. I'm not there."

You see, folks, this is what I am talking about. 2000 years of social policy? Not in the least. He is talking about the BIBLE. HIS social policy isn’t the WORLD’S social policy. By sticking to his interpretation of “social policy” he is shoving his RELIGIOUS VIEWS down everybody else’s throats. What if he were voting for SHARIA law and the 1400 years of social policy contained in it? Get it? Would you like it?

DO YOU EVEN GET IT??????
Image: http://www.conservapedia.com/images/thumb/2/22/Sharia.jpg/300px-Sharia.jpg
*I don't know what the offense was. Many offenses are "death penalty" offenses.

No comments: