Thursday, August 2, 2012

Six feet two inches and Size 16


Robyn
Thanks to my ferreting around in Yahoo news I came across an article about an aussie model named Robyn Lawley. Pretty woman and big. And proud of it. I have nothing profound to say about her at all. Except maybe this: she is normal. Not an airbrushed (thought she is probably air brushed on her cover images) anorexic haint. A good thing to keep in mind for both the women and men of the world. The skinny to the bone cover girls that are presented as “beauty” are not normal. So my question to the women is this: Would you rather look like Robyn Lawley or Twiggy? And to the men: Would you rather have your woman look like Robyn Lawley or Twiggy? (Spoiler: Twiggy aka Lesley Lawson is now 62 years old and normal in body size). I know my answer.
Twiggy
Image: http://i.huffpost.com/gen/712100/thumbs/o-ROBYN-LAWLEY-570.jpg?4















Image: http://www.blogys.net/UserFiles/image/moda/2009/modelos/07/twiggy%205.jpeg


No comments: