Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama gets a Sausage (but it's a virgin!)


Now it starts. Osama the martyr. Osama the aggrieved because he was killed at home; Osama the martyr because he died on land and was buried at sea; Osama isn’t really dead just hiding, captured, wounded, Who The F (bomb) Knows?

Ok, there are some hokey things and maybe my friend Z can illuminate one of them; How could they confirm his DNA in 8 hours? I don’t say they can’t, I just don’t know.

On the martyr issue I have real problems. This guy was clearly a very bad guy from the view of the free world. He is by his own words responsible for the death of thousands of innocent people including thousands of Muslims. Why the hell should he get to heaven and sleep on a Brocade Couch, be served (if you know what I mean) by as many celestial virgins as he wants and eat perfect fruit from Mohammed’s own orchards. Bullcrap to that. I hope they stuffed a nice fresh pork sausage down his miserable throat before they buried him at sea. That might keep his unclean terrorist corpse out of heaven.

Image: www.richie-loves-the-pork.com

No comments: