Monday, May 9, 2011

More Republican Crap



It is fair to say that Tennessee is a Republican state. Both Senators, the majority of the U.S. House of Representatives, big majorities in both the State Senate and House, the Governor and the Lt. Governor are all Republicans.
The ran on and promised to get “big government” out of the peoples way so they could have more privacy, create more jobs and buy whatever damn health insurance they want. To which I say “bullshit”. Just words to get elected.
Now comes the Mississippi and the floods. Thousands of homes damaged or destroyed. Thousands of people without savings or insurance to rebuild. Thousands. So today Governor Haslam called for a speedup of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to get disaster relief checks, vouchers, houses and all the things people need to get by delivered to the “people”. That’s right. The same people that WANT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OUT OF THEIR FACES!!! Well, I’m damned if I can see what the hell they really want. Obviously not to buy insurance, or to save in case of a disaster, or to pay their damn taxes. But they do want the feds to come in with buckets of money, MY MONEY, and hand it out like candy. Tough.
The people of Tennessee voted for Republicans who espouse getting the Government OUT, so let the GOVERNMENT OF TENNESSEE pick up the cost of the disaster by taxing the PEOPLE OF TENNESSEE.
God, I sound like Ron Paul. Sorry. Just take all my savings, all the insurance I have paid on all my houses for my whole life, beggar me and give it all too some sorry ass flood victim.
Really? No not really, but Jesus, this kind of twofaced Republican crap really ticks me off.

Image: www. shop.cafepress.com
http://news.tn.gov/node/7135
http://elections.mytimetovote.com/elected_officials/tennessee.html

No comments: