Monday, March 21, 2011

Tired?


And while we are at it, let me say this: I am tired of citing essay after essay for accuracy and then having somebody deny the facts. I am tired of ignorant people in the world refusing to see what is before them, or making up some lane alternative to “explain the truth” as they want it to be.
I am tired of trying to logically present facts and truth and documenting, just to have someone tell me “It jest ain’t so” .
So starting with the essay before this little disclaimer I said at the end : “Content: Do your own damn looking up. I’m tired of citing truth and then having it denied.”
I may just be tired. Full stop. But I am at least “up to here” trying to make sense of sensible issues to insensible morons with cheese for brains, or worse, with religion for brains.
Think I am tired?
Image: www.sodahead.com

No comments: